Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Day!

I have not posted in way too long but here are a few pictures of our last two days in the snow. I've never seen Nashville with this much snow but it's been a blast. Our backyard is perfect for sledding!

Weston sledding "all by myself".


Possibly our last family picture before Taylor joins us.



Having fun in the snow with Mama!


Just came down the hill with Daddy.


Karate chopping the ice. One of the most fun things of today.

I love this picture of my boys...

A tumble after coming down the hill...


This is Weston watching Josh sled down the hill. He was still checking it out carefully before committing to anything.


My boys getting ready to sled.


Getting ready to go down the hill.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Those pictures are fabulous! What fun! We have a lot of snow too.

Audrey said...

I love the name! That was my maiden name.

Audrey

Marlee said...

What a sweet family. Too cute! I LOVE the sled pictures...especially the karate chopping.