My sweet boy at the beach. Running like crazy as always. This is Weston chasing birds. Haven't I taught him better than this? Birds are scary. Here's my bucket, Mama!
very, very sweet little boy you have. I loved that he knew who I was when I saw you all at Barbara's without you telling him. If you need help teaching him about birds I can help. They are very scary and dangerous little things with sharp beaks
3 comments:
very, very sweet little boy you have. I loved that he knew who I was when I saw you all at Barbara's without you telling him. If you need help teaching him about birds I can help. They are very scary and dangerous little things with sharp beaks
these pictures are beautiful! the second one should be used for an ad. seriously.
I love that 1st picture. It looks so pretty there! When did you all go?
Post a Comment