Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tay at 8 Months

We have had so much fun lately taking pictures with this smiley little thing. She is such a happy baby. She started crawling, she is getting two of her bottom teeth and is pulling up on everything so it's been a big week or two lately.


I found her like this several weeks ago. Do you think it's time to move the crib down? Seriously, nothing like procrastinating in the mom department. Josh lowered it that very day. As a side note, yes I went to get my camera first and told her not to fall out before I got a picture.


This blanket was mine as a baby so we were just playing around. I love those blue eyes. And obviously the hat since I have her in it all the time. I love the cold weather just so she can wear her hat :)







2 comments:

Marlee said...

oh Lori these are GORGEOUS pictures. We have got to get together to let the kids play...and I can squeeze those cheeks of that cute little girl. You are such a good photographer.

Audrey said...

She is beautiful!