Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Baby Taylor

First "family of four" photo

We were watching Thomas in the hospital room in this picture below. He did not like me being in the bed. He said, "Get up, Mama. Where are your feet? (Umm..under this blanket). He did say, "I like ur new bed, Mama."

When he saw Taylor for the first time, he took off her blanket and examinded her really close and then said, "Looks pretty good."

Weston said, "I'm going to pet her." (So far, our only experience with little things have been puppies.)

Sweet girl.

This is when she was just hours old. We were so surprised at how much blonde hair she has. I can confirm the old wives tale about heartburn. I had it bad and she came out with lots and lots of hair.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Wow, what pretty hair! Happy for you guys!

Audrey

Marlee said...

That's so precious! We love you guys so much and are so proud of your new little girl. Great family picture!