Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Nonstop Baseball

It's been a while since I put some pictures up but here are a few of Weston playing baseball and running around the yard. He's obsessed with baseball these days and he'll use anything as a bat to swing at any sort of ball. And as soon as he makes contact he runs the bases. It is really funny.

He says, "Hee Mama" handing me the ball so I'll pitch it to him.

Ready for the ball.
Forget the tee, he wants you to pitch it to him.

Swing...

And...Weston running the bases....

This is how we spend most days :)


He LOVES airplanes and will yell, "I SEE ONE!" as soon as he hears or sees an airplane.


Mid-jump!
Climbing the tree...and a little unsure about it.

Going down the STEEP backyard.


This is the bridge down behind our house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Josh is loving that he is so into baseball! Can't believe how big he's getting!!

Mindie said...

Great pictures!!