Monday, April 20, 2009

First Hair Cut

I've been able to put off the professional hair cut for a while but due to an increasingly uneven and shaggy looking haircut on my child, it was time to call in the professionals :) Weston was of course a little squirmy at first but he really did great. He shreaked with excitement when he saw a little camera where he could be on tv and there were toys, animal crackers and a sucker. So, all in all it was quite a good experience. Then dad met us for lunch so it was even better.








3 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Hey Lor! I love the first haircut pictures! He's a doll! Were you sad? I don't think Brooks is quite ready for this-well the back maybe-but not the front. I've heard it's a sad day. But life goes on! He's precious Lor.

Audrey said...

Cute! Hope to see you at some games.

Audrey

Natalie said...

Aww. He's such a big boy!! I love his new 'do'