Barbara - this one is for you. He hates peas. I don't blame him. I hate them too. Josh and I couldnt' stop laughing and just as the video is about to be over he starts gagging. Oops.
Aunt Nola told me about the matching pj's for Weston and Wyatt. I think it's wonderful that the two cousins are growing up together. My Rachel has 3 kids, with one more on the way, (her little boy is named Easton!) and they don't have any cousins to grow up with yet, so I think it's really awesome that the two boys have each other! I noticed that my name and 'mom' comes up with my comments, because that's how I registered to reply to my own daughter's blog.....I guess I'll be mom to you too! Love, your cousin NANCY FROM AZ
3 comments:
That video is hilarious!
The mickey mouse pj pictures are too cute!!!!!!!
Aunt Nola told me about the matching pj's for Weston and Wyatt. I think it's wonderful that the two cousins are growing up together. My Rachel has 3 kids, with one more on the way, (her little boy is named Easton!) and they don't have any cousins to grow up with yet, so I think it's really awesome that the two boys have each other! I noticed that my name and 'mom' comes up with my comments, because that's how I registered to reply to my own daughter's blog.....I guess I'll be mom to you too! Love, your cousin NANCY FROM AZ
Post a Comment