Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Apparently, I am hilarious..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I could just hug on him!! He is precious!! That picture should be a Hallmark card.
Love the video too- so funny!!
Great job, Lori!

Josh and Lindsay Story said...

He is so precious!!! It has been such a joy watching him grow! He is growing too fast!! :) Love the pictures and the video! Welcome to the blogging world!

Keeley White said...

Way to go Lori! I am so glad that you are doing a blog now. I got suck into all of this and I don't even have a kid. It is a fun way of staying in touch with people you don't see all of the time. I bet your family will really love this!

Melissa said...

I'm glad you've joined the blogging club! I love it when Weston laughs!

Mom or Nancy Crocker said...

You are adorable Lori. I loved this one especially! Love, Nancy